• Rhonda Dicksion won 1st Place and Judge’s Choice at the Evergreen State Fair for Still Life with Harley. She also has an In Depth Tutorial based on it through Ann
• Margaret Trent was commissioned this Spring to do three drawings for the Rhododendron Species Botanical Garden in Federal Way. These will be used for promotional materials and custom items for sale in the garden’s gift shop.
• Donna Lough is exhibiting in the Women’s Painters of Washington Writings On The Wall show.
• Linda Murray was accepted into CPSA Explore This! 13. The show is online for one year at cpsa.org from February 1, 2017.
• Pam Belcher had several pieces published in two Quarto Books: The Encyclopedia of Coloured Pencil Techniques by Judy Martin and The Complete Guide to Art Materials & Techniques edited by Caroline West.
• Jan Fagan’s locally-focused 2016 holiday cards were so successful she has been asked to
sell her cards throughout the year at a specialty wine and olive oil store in Duvall.
• Pam Gassman was the featured artist for the Summer Art Walk at Liberty Bay Books in Bremerton. Not only that, while she was at the art walk a local gallery saw her work and asked her to be a featured artist at their gallery. Pam’s piece The Sea Captain’s Wife won the Dick Blick Award of Artistic Excellence at the juried Evergreen Association of Fine Art competition.