• Linda Clark's artwork was selected for inclusion in Ann Kullberg's CP Hidden Treasures, Volume 4.
• Rhonda Dicksion's piece, Wildberries was juried into the 21st Annual Juried Show at the Schack Art Center in Everett from March 8-April 14. She also currently has a solo show at the Ananda Meditation Temple in Bothell, and will be a featured artist in an upcoming book, DRAW Reflections in Colored Pencil, published by Ann Kullberg.
• Jan Fagan’s colored pencil on copper technique was featured on the cover and in a step-by-step article in the February 2018 issue of Color Magazine. Jan will be teaching colored pencil classes at the Redmond Senior Center, and may be doing a cp summer camp for youth.
• Michael Felber's piece Arctic Father will be on exhibit at the Bainbridge Island Museum of Art from March 10-June 3, 2018. The opening is Saturday, March 10, 2018 from 2-5 pm.
• Kristi Kutch will be teaching in Newport and Astoria, Oregon in July, then Springfield, Oregon in 2018. Information here.
• Linda Murray was accepted into CPSA Explore This! 13. The show is online for one year at cpsa.org from
February 1, 2017.
• Paula Parks had a piece juried into the Seattle Co-Arts 68th Annual Juried Art Show at the University House in Seattle (Wallingford) on display through June 16, 2018.